|Terms of Business
All instructions are covered by our standard Terms of Business contracts. These set out the responsibilities and liabilities of all parties involved, including, monies agreed, key dates and terms of contract termination.Intellectual Property:
All designs and artwork files remain the sole intellectual property of Ascend. Ascend also reserves the right to use any design work produced for our own promotional purposes, including as featured projects and case studies on our website. Where artwork files are released, an unarchiving fee will apply.
Costs and Estimates:
2. Costs do not include any ongoing or reoccurring costs unless stated.
3. Estimates are subject to pre-agreed final brief / scope document(s).
4. Cost quoted are subject to VAT at current rate. Print prices subject to delivery charges.
5. Costs include 3 rounds of artwork amendments only. Additional amendments will be charged at our hourly rate (1).
6. Estimates do not include commission or purchase of photography, illustration or typefaces unless stated.
7. Costs quoted are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
8. A 25% deposit of the overall project value will usually be charged to initiate an order.
Where possible we strive to only use eco-friendly couriers on bicycles rather than motorbikes, cars or vans.Stationery, supplies and stocks:
Where possible we only use recycled stocks or stocks from sustainable sources.Printing and production:
Over 80% of our printed materials are produced using waterless printing techniques and oil-free inks.
Dealing with other like-minded companies: