This position is now filled. Thank you to all those who applied.
You will have a broad understanding and appreciation of design – ideally from a role within a respected design studio and at least 3 years in industry. You’re energetic, flexible and a natural problem solver. You are a great communicator with a friendly and confident approach to working with clients. You present with excellent spoken and written English. You will become a significant member of our team, working closely with our designers and supporting the agency directors running projects from start to completion.
You should have the ability and confidence to:
- Understand client requirements and translate these into high quality design briefs
- Generate proposals and internal documentation
- Control project management from client request through to final delivery
- Manage team resources, deadlines and design output
- Track project success & profitability
- Ensure project requirements and creative excellence are continually met
This is a great opportunity for you to work within a positive creative environment, where delivering exceptional design solutions and building strong client relationships is key to our growth, reputation and success.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with notice period and salary expectations.
No agencies please. We will only be contacting short-listed candidates.