We are looking for a keen and dynamic designer to join the growing team at Ascend Studio and form part of our exciting future. You will be supporting us with existing design projects and be given plenty of opportunity to develop your own ideas, working on new projects from start to finish. Our main focus is branding and premium design solutions for web and print.
Your role will include:
• Concept development through to final production
• Design research & presentation development
• Brand strategy & identity design
• Editorial & magazine design and art working – both print and web
• Supporting the team on pitch and presentation materials
• Typography, layout and traditional graphic design
• Digital design & UX
• Liaising with clients and support teams in digital development and printing
Ascend Studio is a brand strategy and design consultancy based in Farringdon, London. We focus on creating meaningful connections between brands and people; specialising in the arts, professional services, business, lifestyle & leisure and entrepreneurial sectors, nationally and internationally.
We are very busy, growing steadily and consistently winning new, exciting and diverse client work. With a relatively small, collaborative team of highly talented designers, we need someone proactive, articulate, approachable and dedicated, who is keen to develop and is happy to fit into our design family. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with proven industry professionals and develop your own design skills and discipline.
• Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe CC
• An intelligent approach to concept generation
• An understanding and appreciation of design for effectiveness
• Attention to detail, focus and consistency
• Ambition and career drive
• Team player
Minimum 4 years’ agency experience.
Note: More specific digital experience may be advantageous. Salary commensurate with experience and capability.
Portfolio pdfs / links and CVs to email@example.com
No Recruitment agencies, thanks. We will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.