Start date: January 2021
Ascend Studio is a brand strategy, design & digital agency based in Farringdon, London. We help meaningful organisations build brands that matter, focusing on the arts, professional services, technology, lifestyle & leisure and entrepreneurial sectors, working nationally and internationally, across B2B and B2C, on projects we feel can make a positive impact on the world.
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic digital designer with a passion for UI and UX to join our growing team and form part of our exciting future. You will be be responsible for crafting compelling websites and interactive experiences for businesses, services and real estate, that bring to life our brand concepts; enabling our clients’ businesses to thrive in the digital space. You will be given plenty of opportunity to develop your own ideas, to be part of projects from initial briefing through to final delivery, and to grow and develop within your own role and as our digital capabilities expand.
The role at present would be working remotely, however we will all revert back to being studio-based, once we can work together safely post Covid-19.
- Proven abilities in creative design, layout, typography, colour and hierarchy
- Website design
- UI design
- UX experience
- Usual Adobe software suite (including XD)
- Sketch / Figma
- Wire-framing and planning
- Design through to final artwork
- Ability to lead projects from start to finish
- Overseeing of build process and quality control
- Confidence to communicate directly with clients where required
Nice to have:
- Animation /3D skills
- Understanding of front-end development (however, you will not be required to code in this role)
Minimum 4 years' experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work on a diverse range of client work
- Cycle scheme
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- A friendly and passionate team
How to apply:
Portfolio pdfs / links and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment agencies, thanks. We will only be responding to shortlisted applicants.